Who wouldn’t want to expand their soapy horizons and nail down more suppliers to shop?! Happy dance!!
Your huge list of over 300 soapmaking suppliers from around the world is on its way to your inbox!
In the meantime, I recommend checking out the pages below to get the most out of your freebie:
- Looking for a new mold? Stick blender? Scale? Here’s a list of all of my favorite soapy tools and where to snag them.
- Want to try out a new soapmaking recipe? There are TONS of free soapmaking tutorials, videos, and other awesome stuff on Modern Soapmaking.
- In the business of selling your handmade soap? I dish on all of my favorite business management tools, from websites and email services to printers and productivity tools right over here.
There’s also plenty of giant resource lists like the one on it’s way to your inbox, like:
- The Essential Guide to Shipping Handmade Soap, Cosmetics, & Other Bath Goodies (which includes a huge list of related suppliers!)
- Where to Buy Essential Oils for Soapmaking (+ Where to Avoid!)
- Recommended Cosmetics Industry Publications for Indie Business Owners
- Using Cosmetic Micas in Cold Process Soap – Colorant Guide (which includes over 100 examples of cosmetic micas in soapmaking!)
Don’t want to wait for your email to beam up the list of suppliers?
No worries! Here’s a quick link to get you on your way:
Can we get social?
Want to get a little cozier with me?
Facebook: Over on Facebook, I share recent additions to Modern Soapmaking, awesome deals and resources from other gurus, plus I lead a lot of discussions about soapmaking and business. (I’d also love to invite you to our Facebook group with thousands of soap company owners!)
Twitter: On Twitter, I mostly share fabulous articles on the bath and body industry, social media, content marketing, and small business.
Instagram: Instagram is where you can get an insider look on what is up and coming on Modern Soapmaking, from fresh tutorials to upcoming content.
YouTube: The magic is in the video, superstar. On YouTube, I post up soapmaking tutorials that come freshly pressed from my soap studio. I’m not ridiculously active, but I aim to post a new video every month or two.