Every week, I send out value-filled emails to thousands of soap biz owners. We talk about specific struggles, strategies, and tactics for soap businesses, and how to make the journey to success the best it can be.
Whether you are just starting a soap business, have been around the block, or are thinking about changing it up, we’re here for you.
I love reading your newsletter. I appreciate your blunt speak and wisdom. […] Again, many thanks for the smart, funny and honest articles. – Katherine
Snag my Soap Biz Success Plan...
and get weekly biz-boosting advice via email.
Here’s why you should join our Tribe and snag our weekly emails straight to your inbox:
- The info you receive as a subscriber is so valuable, I could package it up in ebooks, courses, and more. But you don’t pay a dime to snag it right in your inbox. Yup, our weekly emails are 100% free.
- Every once in awhile, I have so much info to give that I create a free resource as an exclusive bonus for you. These bonus guides, cheat sheets, checklists, and templates have been downloaded thousands of times by our subscribers and always have folks emailing us with high praises.
- You’ll be the first one to find out about new articles, tutorials, and other helpful information on our website. No more hitting up the website and spamming refresh to find out if there’s something new.
- No faceless nonsense here. You’ll be in an exclusive and cozy group of folks who have a direct line of communication with us. Just hit reply to those emails and we’ll respond right back.
- When we buck the trend and offer a discount or sale, you will be the first one to save money, and even snag an extended promotion period to take advantage.
- Did I mention it’s free? Yup, if you want to build a biz you love, why would you walk away from that offer?
When you sign up to receive our weekly emails, you’ll snag your first bonus right away: my Soap Biz Success Plan. This plan lays out the three absolute essential items you need for a strong foundation in business and gives you a roadmap to move on from.