Are you tired of guessing what your prices should be? Did you know you have more than just your costs to consider? Are you desperately needing guidance on how to make your business dreams a reality with the profit to match?
Pricing for Profit is a self-study digital workbook that lays out everything you need to know to price your handmade soap and cosmetics effectively, sustainably, and with stability. Plus, it doesn’t shy away from talking about how to handle pricing objections from customers (like “I could make that!”) and from yourself (yes, I’m talking to your inner fear monster.)
By the time you whip through every page of Pricing for Profit, you’ll have a handle on how to set your prices for a multitude of situations and how you can hike your prices, if you are already in biz… losing out on hard-earned cashola.
Pricing for Profit is a 70+ page workbook, stuffed full of everything you never thought you’d know about product pricing, including:
- why it’s ever so important that you price for profit as soon as possible
- how to calculate a full on cost of goods that includes every little thing, from the tiniest drop of oil to the last paper towel
- what wages and overhead really look like on paper
- how the market and other factors influence your pricing and what you can do about it
- the different pricing structures you need to set up now, before it’s too late and you sell yourself short
- a slew of pricing formulas stripped down, torn apart, and assessed for usage in the handmade soap industry
- strategies to help you stop drinking the soapmaker kool-aid and start pioneering with pricing
- three different ways to test drive your pricing before setting it in stone
- how to raise your prices without fainting or anxiety attacks
- how to handle objections to your beautiful new prices, if they ever even come up
Pricing for Profit also includes access to nifty resources, like worksheets, references, and calculators.
Easy Online Access Pricing Calculators
- Profit Margin Calculator – compare your gross profit margin with the personal care industry as a whole, and get recommendations on your current pricing structure.
- Pricing Comparison Calculator – compare different methods of pricing your products.
- Promotion Evaluation Calculator – determine if a promotion is worth it for your business.
- Turn a Profit Calculator – figure out how many products you need to sell to start turning a profit.
Thorough Worksheets & Resources
- Cost of Goods Sold Worksheet
- Fixed Expenses Worksheet
- Competition & Market Analysis Worksheet
- Income Clarity Worksheet
- Calculating a Real Price for Profit Worksheet
- Quick Calculations to Mimic the Calculators on Paper
What are people saying?
“I learned a ton in just the first few pages and I know this guide would help any seller; from seasoned to beginner. I think it’s well written and very easy to read and understand.” – Julie B.
“Thank you for writing this, I really needed it. I am definitely underselling myself. I can’t wait for the worksheets so I can get the math done and try out my new prices at my next event in 2 weeks!” – Jessie H.
“I just finished reading (…) wow, it’s awesome. I thought that I had a hold on my pricing finally, but after reading the book, I need to hunker down and look over some more things. You gave the most thorough explanations I’ve come across when it comes to pricing. The breakdowns of each topic were great – not watered down at all. One can tell that you’ve put a lot of time into the book.” – Patrice J.
How do I snag my digital workbook?
This digital workbook is formatted as a PDF, so you can read it on any PDF reading software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
After ordering, you will receive an email receipt containing an exclusive download link to snag the workbook. You will also be able to locate the download link in Your Account Dashboard.