Start masterbatching your oils and lye solution with everything you need to know!
This is the original resource to be published for the soapmaking community that doesn’t just tell you how to masterbatch, but what issues might occur when scaling, what safety practices you should be using, and so much more.
Efficiency in Scaling is 34 pages of useful information for the soapmaker considering scaling their production and batching their oils and/or lye solution, including:
- The Benefits of Masterbatching – How batching soapmaking oils and lye solution can benefit every soapmaker
- Prerequisites of Masterbatching – What you need to know, do, and have before you start
- The Three Limitations – Common limitations encountered by soapmakers including design, formulas, and physical limitations
- Overcoming Limitations – Possible solutions to common limitations
- Batching Oils – Procedures, equipment, safety information, tips and tricks
- Batching Lye Solution – Procedures, equipment, safety information, tips and tricks
- Batching Other Ingredients in Soapmaking – Fragrances, essential oils, colorants, and additives
- Compilation of Resource Links – Suppliers, lye calculators, DIY equipment, videos, and more
How do I snag my eBook?
This eBook is formatted as a PDF, so you can read it on any PDF reading software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
After ordering, you will receive an email receipt containing an exclusive download link to snag the eBook. You will also be able to locate the download link in Your Account Dashboard.