When you join us in Courage to Conquer, you’ll snag:
- Streaming Videos: All the content is available in an easy to use online dashboard, ready for your consumption whenever you want. Even if it’s 2 am and you’re in your PJs with a glass of wine in hand.
- Lifetime Access: The program doesn’t end in January, February, or even March. You can continue to access the materials for the life of the program, year after year!
- Digital Worksheets: Every week you’ll snag dozens of digital and printable worksheets to put the info into action. Print them out and go old school, or use your favorite PDF program to fill them out.
- A Tried & True System: You will be snagging a step-by-step system to put to work in your business. I use it in my businesses. It works, or I wouldn’t be sharing it.
- Nonstop Support: Struggling to make sense of your numbers? Not sure how to finagle the tech? Need to get some feedback? Use our discussion forum to get help from other students and our Support Team.
- Periodic Check-Ins: Over the course of the year, periodic emails will keep you on track, remind you to tackle your planning and goal setting, give tips for productivity, and more.
- Smart Start Box: A handpicked box of helpful tools and goodies right on your doorstep when you are hard at work implementing a new system in your biz.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn in Courage to Conquer:
WEEK 1: LOOKING BACK
Every year, it’s extremely tempting to dive in with a fresh start and plow through to the future. However, jumping ahead without taking stock in the past will leave you to make the same mistakes and wondering where you went wrong. During the first week in Courage to Conquer, you’ll:
- Review your business efforts, goals, and strategies for success and failure so that you can move forward with only the good moves.
- Evaluate cold, hard data on your finances, sales, production, and budgeting so you can bandage any areas where you bleed money, effort, or product.
- Analyze your product offerings and marketing efforts to ensure you are on track to serve your customers with intention and finesse.
WEEK 2: YOUR BEST BUSINESS
No matter how much review and planning you do, your business can only be as strong and healthy as you are. During the second week of Courage to Conquer, you’ll:
- Get to the root of who you are as a business owner so you can best serve your business and get out of your own way.
- Assess your personal health and well-being in the context of being a business owner that wears oh-so-many hats.
- Commit to healthy habits and steadfast goals to keep you strong and growing while your business does the same.
WEEK 3: SUCCESS FRAMEWORK
Things don’t always go as planned, but the act of planning alone makes you better prepared. During the third week of Courage to Conquer, you’ll:
- Make adjustments to your lifestyle and your business based on the work you did in the first week.
- Set up realistic goals and strategies to accomplish them to give yourself a roadmap throughout the year.
- Forecast sales and production so you can be on top of your game rather than scrambling to fill orders.
WEEK 4: IN MOTION
Planning is great and all, but without the means to actually accomplish your goals, everything else falls flat. In the final week of Courage to Conquer, you’ll:
- Learn how to stay focused and take action with intention rather than running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
- Set up a framework for the rest of the year to keep you on track and heading straight towards the finish line.
- Incorporate my favorite tools and strategies into your biz that prevent you from becoming the stretched too thin biz owner you are right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When does Courage to Conquer start?
Courage to Conquer is a live program that kicks off on January 4th, 2020. During the program, new lessons will launch on Saturdays. There are two implementation weeks to give everyone time to get on the same page and take a breather. Here’s the schedule for lesson releases:
- January 4th: Week
- January 11th: Implementation Week
- January 18th: Week 2
- January 25th: Week 3
- February 1st: Implementation Week
- February 8th: Week 4
We’ll send email updates and reminders so you don’t miss a single lesson. (So, make sure to keep tabs on your email!)
Q: How much time do I need to set aside to tackle Courage to Conquer?
Each week will contain multiple video lessons and worksheets. We recommend setting aside about five hours a week during this program. Keep in mind that there are two implementation weeks in the middle to help you out! Use those weeks to finish up previous lessons, worksheets, or action plans or take a break!
After this program, you should expect to spend about one to two hours a month on maintaining the system in your business. You must do the work (and continue to do the work) to see results! Courage to Conquer doesn’t actually require any more commitment than the commitment you should be pushing at your business already – your current efforts are likely just misdirected.
Q: How long do I have to work through Courage to Conquer?
While Courage to Conquer is designed to be followed like a roadmap every January, it can be picked back up any time if you fall behind or get sidetracked. If life gets the better of you, don’t fret – C2C will be waiting for you when you are ready.
Every student in Courage to Conquer lands lifetime access to the program, so you are welcome to revisit the content or rework certain modules as you wish.
Q: Will Courage to Conquer flip my business into Easy Mode?
Well, no, sorry! The fact of the matter is that owning a successful soap business takes time and a lot of hard work. My goal with Courage to Conquer is to give you the information, tools, and support to make the process of owning and operating a successful and profitable soap business as easy as possible. You’ll learn my system for making smart business decisions, prioritizing your efforts accordingly, and moving towards your goal posts with intention. As much as I want to promise that I can make you follow through, I can’t. What happens after C2C is completely up to you, but I have faith in you, superstar.
Q: I don’t make soap. I make candles/wax melts/perfume/skincare/whatever, will this help me?
Heck yes, it will. Courage to Conquer focuses on the intricacies of a business making soap, cosmetics, and home fragrance products. We don’t generically teach “makers” or “creatives” or other nonsense you’ve seen. We like our tribe and stick to it. So, if you make jewelry or t-shirts or bumper stickers, this program isn’t for you.
Q: I have a biz with my spouse/friend/dog, do we need to buy multiple seats?
Every student needs their own login, access to materials, way to submit homework, etc., so yes, you will each need to register.
However, we do make special arrangements for multiple students joining us from singular companies, please get in touch with us at email@example.com!
Q: I can’t do this right now, when will Courage to Conquer happen again?
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we really encourage you to make it happen!
If you miss the early bird window, we’ll be opening public registration (at regular price) later this year. After public registration closes, the program will be unavailable until next year. Sorry!
Q: Is there a payment plan?
While we don’t offer payment plans on our programs, Paypal might be able to help you out. When you checkout, choose PayPal and apply for PayPal Credit or Bill Me Later to snag a payment plan.
**PayPal Credit and Bill Me Later are features and plans facilitated by PayPal for U.S. residents. We have no liability, control or authority over them.
Q: ANYTHING ELSE?
I don’t know! Do you have any more questions? If you do, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer it up straight away.