Join over 9,000 soapmakers who own soap companies to discuss marketing, sales, branding, pricing, and so much more!
If you’re anything like me, you’ve noticed there is a serious lack for smart business-minded folks to chat, advise, share, and support a soapmaker in business (it’s why Modern Soapmaking exists!) A lot of the soapmaking groups out there are large conglomerate groups of sharing pretty creations and the like. While that’s fabulous and wonderful, it’s time for something a little more focused!
The Business of Soapmaking Facebook group is right for you, if:
- You are starting or own a soap, bath and body, or cosmetics business.
- You are taking your business seriously and have plans/strategies for growth.
- You are willing to give back to the group through sharing your own thoughts, experiences, and advice.
- You understand it is not a place to share photos of your latest creations or ask soapmaking questions that can be answered with a Google or Modern Soapmaking search.
- You are down to earth, and can agree to disagree without taking difference of opinion personally.
The Business of Soapmaking Facebook group is NOT right for you, if:
- You are a hobbyist or beginner soapmaker.
- You are not dedicating time, financial resources, and tons of effort to growing your business.
- You are a lurker and do not want to contribute to discussions about running a business.
- You take opinions personally or have not developed a thick enough skin for honest criticism and advice.
The Business of Soapmaking Facebook group was created to give community members of Modern Soapmaking a safe, private, and positive place to discuss all matters of running a business related to soapmaking, without worrying about answering basic soapmaking questions or having to scroll through 327 daily show-off photos of soap created by other (fabulous!) soapmakers.
The Business of Soapmaking group is an extension of the Modern Soapmaking website and its community. I post updates, recommendations, links to articles, products or services that are available through Modern Soapmaking as deemed relevant/helpful in the group as well as exclusive worksheets, articles, and more! Community members join in fabulous discussions about running their business, and learn from another on the daily.
In addition to the established policies listed here on Modern Soapmaking, the Business of Soapmaking Facebook group has additional policies to encourage a vibrant and supportive environment free of soapmaking and hobby-related questions. Upon joining, make sure to check out the pinned post in the group for more information!