In honor of switching it up, I hosted April’s #FM2UReads giveaway on Facebook while I was traveling from Missouri to Arizona (“The Great Move of 2015“).
First up, what was April’s amazingly fabulous book? It was Profit First by Mike Michalowicz. And why? Because this book changed my bank account’s life. Which means it changed my life.
I stopped working eight million hours without getting paid. My other half got to quit his job to become a stay-at-home dad (his dream!) And I have been able to pursue success on my own terms, without pushing out new “stuff” prematurely to make money.
My mindset on small business financials was completely changed by this book. And I want that for *every* single soapmaker in biz. It has been revolutionary for every soapmaker I know who has implemented Profit First into their biz!
So, how did readers get a crack at April’s #FM2UReads giveaway? Every day while I was MIA, a trivia question was posted on Modern Soapmaking’s Facebook page, and fans piped in with their answers.
You can check them out below:
- What was the name of the first #FM2UReads book in January 2015? (Get the dish on it here!)
- What was the name of Kenna’s first soap company?
- What modern electric tool makes it easier to mix soap?
- What state is Kenna moving to right this minute?
- If you only use olive oil to make soap, what type of soap is it?
- What is the name of the studio that Kenna is teaching at in June? (Can’t wait to hit up the Nova Studio again! Will I see you there?)
- Name a soapmaking supplier that someone has not already listed. (A great resource list if you are interested!)
- What genre of music does Kenna use in her YouTube videos? (Check out my YouTube videos right over here if you’d like!)
- Share the link to your favorite soapmaker on YouTube. (Have you seen all these fab soapers in action?)
- What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything? (A little nod to a fab book, letting my nerd flag fly!)
I had a fabulous time reading through all the answers when I returned to the internet after the move! I asked my five year old (who proclaims she is going to be a soapmaker when she grows up) to choose her three favorite questions, and we used the Random.org random number generator to choose the winners.
Kerry, Stephanie, & Rural Girls Soaps: pretty please email support AT www.modernsoapmaking.com with your shipping address and we’ll get Profit First in your hands ASAP!
This round of #FM2UReads was so much fun, and I can’t wait to dive into May’s giveaway. But… where will it be hosted? I guess you’ll have to keep your eyes and ears on the ready to find out! 😉