The Money Shot is everything you need to know to turn your product photographs into money makers!
You & The Money Shot are a match made in DIY heaven if:
- Your current photos are costing you sales, like… a lot of sales.
- You are a maker, cuz maker’s gotta make!
- You’d love photography, if it wasn’t such a pain in the ass.
- You bootstrap the heck out of your biz, no shame!
- You are hella tired of re-shooting the same product photos over and over and over again.
If you find yourself nodding your head or shouting HECK TO THE YES! when reading this list, you are the perfect person to snag a seat & join me for this Suds & Success Workshop!
No one knows your products like you do, so turn that into a shutterbug advantage to showcase your hard work and passion. There’s no reason to shoot, re-shoot, and shoot again. The Money Shot will create a foundation of photography knowledge so that you really understand what works and what doesn’t, and exactly why.
Here’s what you’ll know by the end of the two and a half hour online class:
- Everything you need to know to start acing your product photography
- Getting to know your camera, whether it’s a smartphone or a DSLR
- How to become a master of lighting so your products shine
- How to rock the proper angles to eliminate distortion and perfectly represent your products
- How to compose a perfect product photo and use props/backgrounds that support, not subtract from, your products
- How to set yourself up for success every single time you pull out the camera
- How to make editing your BFF
Please be aware that this is a recording from a previous live workshop, totaling to two and a half hours of content, with six downloadable handouts!
The handouts included are:
- Shot Tracker – a tracking sheet for keeping track of what you do and don’t do in a photography shoot to help you improve over time and repeat successes
- Photography Cheat Sheet – a quick reference that defines various camera settings to help you understand and choose the proper settings
- Reference Sheet: Quick Review of Product Photography – a huge reference guide for common photography questions and their answers
- Words You Need to Know About Photography – a multiple page glossary of photography terminology to help you understand other resources and tutorials and troubleshoot problems that you may come across
- The Money Shot Resources – a list of recommended articles, tutorials, and supplies to master your photo shoots
- The Money Shot Transcript – the entire transcript of the two and a half hour class
The Money Shot is a recording of a previous live workshop as part of the Suds & Success Workshop series. You will be able to view the recording, download the extensive handouts, and get started shooting stellar product photos. Attendees who did not attend live will not be able to ask questions or seek support from Modern Soapmaking, but there is plenty of Q+A in the recording! All registrants will receive handouts, including resources to use in the future and a full transcript.
You can preview the information included in the workshop here. You will not be able to view the recording without registering for the class, though!
I’m registered for The Money Shot, now what?
You can access the class online at anytime with an internet connection and you are welcome to download the transcript to refer back to at any time!
Not ready to dive in?
See if you are making product photography mistakes that are costing you sales, and find out why product photography is hella important… Plus, shoot your own headshots(!) for the complete marketing experience on your website and wholesale materials: