I’ve been told that I’m a swatch master. Of colorants for cold process soap making, of course!
You’ll snag a PDF packed full of photos and info about using a variety of colorants for cold process soap making, all in one handy dandy resource.
Micas, natural colorants, & pigments are featured with usage information, supplier resources, and a mini tutorial for testing colorants. There are over 100 different swatches, including examples of colorants in artisan soapmaking designs. Each individual swatch lists the supplier and usage rate, as well as any notes.
Complete with a mini tutorial on how to swatch your own colorants for soap making as well as a testing reference sheet for using Bramble Berry’s twelve cavity silicone mold.
Swatch Mania! is 49 pages of useful information for the soapmaker wanting to expand their color horizons, including:
- 52 swatches and examples of various micas, like Electric Blue (The Conservatorie) and Vibrance Green (Nurture Soap Supplies)
- 12 swatches and examples of various pigments, like Ultramarine Blue and Black Oxide
- 16 swatches and examples of various clays, like Cambrian Blue Clay and Orange Kaolin Clay
- 7 swatches and examples of various seeds, like Kiwi Seeds and Cranberry Seeds
- 48 swatches and examples of various natural colorants, like Alkanet, Nettle Leaf, and Woad
- full swatch making tutorial with instructions and formula used in swatching all of the colorants in this ebook
For less than 20 cents per swatch, you can see how a colorant performs in cold process soap making, that’s less than the cost of ordering colorants to try and the materials needed to swatch your own!
How do I snag my eBook?
This eBook is formatted as a PDF, so you can read it on any PDF reading software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
After ordering, you will receive an email receipt containing an exclusive download link to snag the eBook. You will also be able to locate the download link in Your Account Dashboard.