Spending hours upon hours on social media every week without anything to show for it? Not sure where to spend your time (& money) wisely to see a return on your investment?
Going Social will help you laser focus your social media marketing efforts & start turning those hours wasted into minutes of pure marketing bliss. From knowing where to spend your time to how to create engaging social media content, this workshop will turn you into a social media superstar in no time.
This Suds & Success Workshop is perfect for any soapmaker who uses social media to build an audience and advertise their products and events. This workshop focuses on making social media work for you, not the other way around, from someone who has built a collective social media audience of over 25,000 fans (hey, that’s me!)
Here’s what you’ll know by the end of the almost three hour online class:
- What social media platform(s) are the perfect places for you to find your target market & market your biz so you don’t waste your time on a platform that isn’t a match
- How to use social media effectively to build relationships with your customers that results in a more dedicated customer base that loves you & your products
- How to create social media marketing strategies and plans that are tailored to your biz so you can do what you need to do and get out of the time suck
- How to manage your social media marketing without tearing your hair out or spending 50 hours on Facebook using tools and resources that help you, instead of hinder you
- How to take advantage of paid advertising on social media platforms that doesn’t suck your cashola down the drain without anything to show for it
We will not be talking about specific platforms in-depth, as this class serves as an overview on helping you master social media marketing as a whole. Platform specific classes are coming in 2017.
Please be aware that this is a recording from a previous live workshop, totaling to almost three hours of content, with four downloadable handouts and one video download!
The handouts included are:
- Kick Ass on Social Media – a guide to twelve tips for social media strategies and practices
- Social Media Post Ideas – a list of potential ideas for social media posts
- Going Social Resources – a list of resources for social media management
- Using Facebook Audience Insights – a video showing how you can use Facebook Audience Insights to better understand your target market and effectively advertise to them on social media
- Going Social Transcript – the entire transcript of the three hour class
Going Social is a recording of a previous live workshop as part of the Suds & Success Workshop series. You will be able to view the recording, download the extensive handouts, and get started rocking your social media presence. Attendees who did not attend live will not be able to ask questions or seek support from Modern Soapmaking, but there is plenty of Q+A in the recording! All registrants will receive handouts, including resources to use in the future and a full transcript.
You can preview the information included in the workshop here. You will not be able to view the recording without registering for the class, though!
I’m registered, now what?
You can access the class online at anytime with an internet connection and you are welcome to download the transcript to refer back to at any time!